Damp Proofing Question

Damp issues around windows.

hi, i have damp appearing around my windows on the internal wall. I live in a terraced house so i believe there isnt a cavity.. I have uPVC windows and have recently upgraded the sealed unit to Pilkington K Glass to try and resolve the problem. Im guessing the damp is pentrating damp instead of conensation but im not reallly sure !? Can anyone help me and point out the possible problem and how i'd go about fixing it.


1 Answer

Best Answer

its impossible to tell what is causing the dampness without looking at the problem area, it could be anything.

post the job in the damp section of the site and get a local tradesman road to asses the problem/solution

Answered 14th Oct 2012

ADR Property Maintenance

Member since 1 Mar 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions