Ask a tradesman



i have one shower in the house im what kind of breaker do i use for it..will a single 40 amp breaker do or shud i use an rcbo

2 Answers from MyBuilder Electricians

Best Answer

Hey colin as this is your second question thought you might like to know that You can find all the answers in the IEE wiring regs bs7671 the green book if you know how.
I had to buy one like most sparks ,there about £60.00 from amazon. Hope this helps


Answered 3rd Oct 2012

as its in a bathroom! are you part p qualified and registered? if so then you should know the answer.


Answered 6th Oct 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories