Ask a tradesman
Removing old carpets, kitchens etc before renovation
I have recently bought a house which hasnt been touched in probably 80 years!
When I get the key, I need someone to clear old everything from old carpets, kitchen units and any other rubbish that may be left there.
I have building plans to submit before I can start extensions and renovation work which I plan to do.
Just want to try and aim for a blank canvas to being with.
Who would I be able to get to remove and dispose of this stuff?
1 Answer from a MyBuilder Demolition Specialist
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- I am removing all the old tiles from my bathroom prior to retiling - what should I use to level the walls before putting the new tiles on?
- Ease of changing old radiators to new? Carpets coming up?
- Removing old council property metal door frames
- Re-wire and re-plumb before or during staged renovation