Ask a tradesman


Single story

i live in hastings east sussex in a detached bungalow and want to put a single story extension on the back 7m wide by 4 m out we have a massive garden 60m do i need just building reg as that what i can work out on the internet guild, and do i need to draw plans if i only need building regs?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Extension Builder

Best Answer

It depends on the size of the current property and any builder will need some drawings to work from and all calculations will have to be done by engineer. These drawings will have to be filled for building regs.


Answered 25th Sep 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories