Ask a tradesperson


Building regulation compliance certificates

Hi, i completed a new build 18months ago and had a gas safe plumber fit the boiler. He filled in the warranty and said he'd register it online and with building control. I have a completion certificate from building control. I'm now wanting to sell and have been asked about a Building Regulation Compliance certificate which would have come from gas safe. It seems i don't have one, the plumber didn't register it online. Question is how do i get my plumber to get my a certificate now. Gas safe say its not registered with them, but building control are aware of the installation.

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Plumber

Best Answer

tell him to go online and do what he is supposed to do and register all the boilers that he fits.


Answered 2nd Sep 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradespeople and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories