Kitchen Fitting Question

Mitre seal

HI all

I have just bought some wood worktops for my kitchen and it says in the guide that all ends for the joints need to be sealed with Mitre seal - what is that? I have seached online and find all kind of plastic items and surely that can not be what they mean.

Any help will be great - also any other product than Mitre to seal a worktop joint.



2 Answers

hi lulu
The product you are looking for is colourfill worktop compound {screw fix} all colours for most tops.

John Andrews
Ja fitting services

Answered 21st Aug 2012

JA Fitting Services

Member since 10 Aug 2012

hi has your fitter not informed you of what you need or are you going to fit them yourself.if the latter good luck.

Answered 24th Aug 2012

S M Joinery

Member since 16 Nov 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Kitchen Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions