Plumbing Question

Fitting shower mixer

Hi, I already have a mixer shower (gas) fitted inside a cubicle in the bathroom. On the opposite wall I'm thinking to have a p-shaped bath fit (including a mixer shower) in place of the old bath. Can this be done via the pipes of the taps already there or would i require a plumber to extend the pipes from the cubicle to the bath tub?? Thanks

1 Answer

Best Answer

they are the same hot and cold pipes wherever you tee them in from

Answered 19th Aug 2012

Paul Caton Gas Services

Member since 23 Mar 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions