Central Heating Question

Air conditioning unit

I live on the first floor. I would like to install an air conditioning unit in the living room. I saw on eBay a few unit i like but it seem difficult to install. What type of tradesman i need to hire and what is the average price they charge for installation?

1 Answer

Best Answer

You need an aircon engineer with a F-Gas certificate. They are easy to install but you need a faring tool , nitrogen for pressure test and a vacuum pump.

Answered 9th Apr 2015


Member since 23 Apr 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Heating Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions