Extensions Question

Builders are not turning up!!!

I have paid the builder 90 % but now we have found out they put the wrong roof and also have not finished the render, should i take them to court and put CCJ and then sue them? because the have taken 4 mouths to do a small extension.

1 Answer

Best Answer

Yes you can report them to trading standards,
depends if you can proof if they worked on your property.
and again if wrong roof is installed you would need a Structural Engineer to come out.
as i can see that this will not pass onless problem is fixed
sorry to hear about this as bad standards and something should be done .

Answered 9th Aug 2012

Keystone Building Services

Member since 4 Oct 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Extension Builders who can help you with your project.

Search all questions