Plastering Question

Wall recess

I have a recess in a wall where a television was once mounted. I wish to get the recess filled in so its level with the rest of the wall, is this a job for a builder or plasterer ?

3 Answers


Answered 27th Jul 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

Hi there,

this would be a job for a plasterer as the recess would have to be skimmed in level with the frontage of the wall.

Hope this helps.

Answered 28th Jul 2012

ELPlastering services

Member since 10 Jul 2012

Hi a competant plasterer should be able & willing to do this I most certainly would. I would suggest contacting a couple of plasterers in your local area and asking them if they are capable of the work.

Good Luck

Answered 29th Jul 2012

R Yates Plastering

Member since 24 Jul 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plasterers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions