Conservatories Question

Conservatory repairs- what type of tradesmen/company do i need?

I have a wooden conservatory that needs some of the window panels replaced (the units have condensation and have lost their seal) and I've also noticed some of the wood around the panels is rotten and will need to be partially or perhaps fully replaced in some sections.

I've tried calling a few conservatoy companies but all of them have said they only install conservatories and will not do repairs unless it's work they have installed. I've only owned the house a year and I'm not too sure who installed it. So should i try contacting glazers? Would they also do work on the wood around the windows? Or do i need to get a builder/carpenter or joinery specialist instead?

Any advice is much appreciated.

2 Answers

You need a conservatory repair company there are plenty on google but theres not many who are Specialists in wooden conservatory repairs or you can try a joiner

Answered 26th Jul 2012

Prestige Homes & Conservatory Repairs

Member since 26 Jun 2012

As specialists in conservatory renovation we can help

Answered 7th Oct 2013

All Seasons Group Ltd

Member since 4 Oct 2013

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Conservatory Installers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions