Handyman Question

Which trader?

We have an exterior window sill that has crumbled at the front and needs repairing, also the decorative wood on the gable needs sanding/treating and painting. I'm not sure if this fits under handyman heading, or whether we specifically need a masonry expert, and then a carpenter. Please could you advise?! Thanks


2 Answers

hi, i get a good genral builder, he will be able to cut out your window sill and replace, also carry out all aspects of property matinace, all best colin.

Answered 1st Jul 2012

Rigsby Handyman

Member since 14 Aug 2009

Hello Pip,
A good handyman would be able to do the decorative wood.
The window sill that has crumbled i would contact a masonary expert as it may not need replacing, only repairing instead

Answered 17th May 2016

Hands On Handyman

Member since 17 May 2016

No feedback

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Handymen who can help you with your project.

Search all questions