Electrical Question

Emersion heater problems

Hi. My emersion boiler has stopped working and I'm not sure if I need a plumber or an electrician? Thanks.

2 Answers

Best Answer

It can be tricky to remove the elements on older tanks and a lot of electricians steer clear of replacing immersion heater elements. Best bet is to get a plumber to do the job as there is more water involved than electrical wiring.

Answered 29th Oct 2012

Electrical Safety Services

Member since 17 Oct 2011

You will most certainly need an electrician but certain electricians will also do plumbing, post a job on this site and you will get a response, regards Terry.

Answered 17th Jun 2012

tm property services

Member since 9 Mar 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions