Electrical Question

How do i get an electrical system certificate?

I am in the process of buying a property which has an electrical system which does not appear to be covered by a current inspection and testing certificate. Assuming that the electrical system is safe and functional, how do I go about getting the certificate in question?

Thank you for your time.

2 Answers

Best Answer

you need what used to be called a Periodic Inspection Report done,

Answered 30th May 2012


Member since 24 Jan 2012

Ask qualified electrician and get Electrical Installations Condition Report (requlations has been changed since this year) , or you can get Visual Inspection certificate, but it is quick check only without any test.

Answered 8th Jun 2012

V.A.Electrical services

Member since 30 Oct 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions