Bricklaying Question

My 1930s house has exterior rendered front wall, which i do not like it keeps peeling. i wish to have the it removed and replaced with bricks. please advise me. thanks. it

3 Answers

Best Answer

Hi, not a problem go to my builder or a site like it, look for a bricklayer, read feedback and get a price, kind regards colin.

Answered 10th Apr 2012

Rigsby Handyman

Member since 14 Aug 2009

The brick replacement won't be a problem if the face wall is not plated , meaning if the roof does not bear on it , normal practice is to pitch roof to internal skin so tearing down the outside wall and rebuilding in brick should be ok but an expensive option ....

Answered 9th Apr 2012

Affordable construction

Member since 28 Sep 2011

You really need to put the project in question on MyBuilder for a quote from trades people....

Answered 9th Apr 2012

ABM plastering

Member since 21 Feb 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Bricklayers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions