Flooring Question

I want to place a pre cast concrete floor into a 18mx12m space i was going to use rsj's spanning the 12m . what space between rsj's will i need and what size rsj ?

2 Answers

Best Answer

You need a structural engineer/architect for this.

Answered 6th Apr 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

why dont you go for block n beam floor???

Answered 6th Apr 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Flooring Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions