Electrical Question

Who should connect the electrical wiring on a new boiler, gas engineer or electricain

3 Answers

Best Answer

depends if the socket or fused connection unit for the boiler was already there or a new installation. If already there, gas engineer can do it, if its a new circuit, electrician should do it, and issue a minor works certificate.

Answered 22nd Mar 2012

Mark Harris Electrical Services

Member since 21 Mar 2012

electrician if you want a certificate

Answered 22nd Mar 2012

crest installations and maintenance services

Member since 25 Oct 2011

Either provided that they are registered under part P of the building regulations and can issue a self certification test certificate for the work they have carried out.

Answered 23rd Mar 2012

Electrical Safety Services

Member since 17 Oct 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions