Electrical Question

I have a telephone socket on the wall in my hallway and i would like to re route this into my lounge/diner so that we can have a phone and internet router set up there.

I can't see where the phone line comes into the house externally, where should I be looking? Can I reroute the cable outside around the house and into the lounge or is it BT property? Thanks

2 Answers

You could always plug in an extension to the hallway phone point and run this into the dining room, the can be run in whatever fashion you feel fit for purpose. That way you are not in anyway altering the configuration of the existing bt point or moving it.

Hope this helps

Answered 17th Mar 2012

RIS Electrical Limited

Member since 2 Mar 2012

Hi post on here and an electricain will quote for it
Hope this helps for now

Answered 17th Mar 2012


Member since 8 Oct 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions