Bathroom Fitting Question

What trader do i need?

I want to fit a 3 sided ( 1000x700mm) shower enclosure where I already have a 760x760 shower installed. I only want to change the tray and enclosure. It would be on an internal wall. What trader would I need for this job? The shower is already fitted and can stay where it is.
Many thanks.

3 Answers

Best Answer

You need a plumber if you want the job done properly,i get fed up with putting jobs right where builders have bodged!

Answered 7th Mar 2012


Member since 20 Feb 2010

Either a builder that fit's bathroom's or plumber.

Answered 5th Mar 2012

Paul Callaghan Builder

Member since 27 Feb 2012

im a joiner and have just seen this pop up always a plumber never anybody else i have employed builders to do this before and have learnt my lesson

Answered 10th Aug 2012

ARK roofing specialists

Member since 9 Aug 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Bathroom Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions