Gas Work Question

Moving gas meter

I would like to move my gas meter from inside to outside. Can I employ a qualified gas professional to do this or do I have to go through the National Grid?

2 Answers

Best Answer

Through National Grid.

Answered 5th Mar 2012

sovereign plumbing and heating

Member since 23 Nov 2011

The only people allowed to move the actual meter are your supplier.Call them and they will explain the process.They will not come cheap though!

Answered 4th Mar 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions