Ask a tradesman

Carpentry & Joinery

Sliding draw unit

Hi, I need to make a unit to go next to the soft in the front room. 800mm x 800mm x 300mmm depth. I would like to have sliding doors and don't know where to buy it all. I could make the unit form MDF. Where would be the best place to buy a sliding door set from? Much appreciated. Terry

3 Answers from MyBuilder Carpenters & Joiners

Best Answer

Hi Terry - best place for that would be I find them reliable and straight forward to fit.


Answered 22nd May 2019

Hi Terry
Hafele may do what you require but you will possibly need to open an account with them. I think you would be best getting a local tradesman in who can advise you and possibly source the sliding system


Answered 4th Jun 2019

Another good place to look for complete sliding doors sets is However, you can just as easily get tracksets from B&Q, but not the same choice or quality.


Answered 11th Jun 2019

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories