Restoration & Refurbishment Question

Where to start??


3 Answers

Get yourself a recommended builder.He will have access to all the trades and will organise the work for you.It will be a lot quicker than you trying to tie in certain tradesmen at certain stages.

Answered 19th Feb 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

get a building contractor to take it all on ,he will organise all trades as and when needed to a final finish of your choice ,if you are in west london give us a call ,numbers on profile

Answered 19th Feb 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

lots of work then! yeah a decent general builder might be good if your local to bournemouth gimme a shout i use fully qualified trades people for all electric and gas etc as for filler either a 2 pack wood filler or if there isnt alot of filling use wax stick comes in several shades

Answered 27th Mar 2012

alphabet building services

Member since 23 Mar 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Restoration & Refurb Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions