Extensions Question

I have a lean to conservatory attached to my kitchen. i wish to change this to an extension with a tiled roof dwarf wall tec,,,

Is this expensive and do I need planning permission to it or if I wanted to extend it a little

2 Answers

Planning permission all depends on the size of your extension, you will need to get in contact with a builder to get an accurate quote.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any more help

Answered 14th Feb 2012

Smart Plumbing and Construction

Member since 12 Dec 2011

yes yes and yes ,it will probably have to be demolished ,new footings cavity wall ,insulation ect ect builds of this type must have permission and of course correct funds to carry it out ,basic extensions start from 15k

Answered 14th Feb 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Extension Builders who can help you with your project.

Search all questions