Plastering Question

A u a general builder?

I need a builder to remove water damaged hall ceiling 6 X 11 , make good, paint and decorate. Quotes requierd for insurance company ASAP.


4 Answers

Wrong forum jean.Put this on post a job.

Answered 12th Feb 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

Hi Jean
If you post your job on this website you will be contacted by quality and trusted tradesmen to give you quotes asap.Hope this helps


Answered 12th Feb 2012

Amber Paving

Member since 2 Feb 2012

you need to post this on post a job on this site, you will get more replies

Answered 12th Feb 2012

saturn enterprize

Member since 18 Oct 2011

You need to place job on web site.
Then you will get the best people to come and help you out with your problem.
Richard CoastalCeilings

Answered 12th Feb 2012

coastal ceilings&walls

Member since 2 Feb 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plasterers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions