Gas Work Question

There is an old boiler in my house, who will make sure its safe?

I am in the process of buying a new three story house.
There is a newish boiler there however on the top storey there is an old unused boiler and I have heard that it previously leaked.

I want to know what kind of tradesman I need to contact to confirm this is safe.

3 Answers

Best Answer

i would get a gas safe engineer to check the gas has been cap off and have boiler removed i hope this helps

Answered 8th Feb 2012

saturn enterprize

Member since 18 Oct 2011
if its a gas boiler then you should ask a gas safe registered engineer if you go to the website above you should be able to search for engineers in your area.

Answered 8th Feb 2012

April Showers

Member since 18 Oct 2011

you need to get in touch with a gas safe registered company under the trades, gas work or central heating or plumbing ,i hope this will help.

staffordshire gas services ltd

Answered 8th Feb 2012

Staffordshire gas services ltd

Member since 25 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions