Roofing Question

Water appears to be getting in?

Water appears to be getting in one corner of my house but i cant after looking on the roof see where the leak is coming from shall i just phone a roofer to come have a look?!

6 Answers


Answered 25th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

best bet is post the job in the roofing section of the site and get a local expert out to advise on your best course of action and the cost.
good luck alex

Answered 25th Jan 2012

ADR Property Maintenance

Member since 1 Mar 2009

first of all NO dont call a roofer USE "MY BUILDER DOT COM" wink wink lol, check your gutters and make sure they're clean and in a good state of repair

Answered 25th Jan 2012

J. Smith Joinery

Member since 25 Jan 2012

There could be many reasons why water is making its way in to your property, a badly laid driveway above your damp course, a failing gutter, even your chimney. Put a job up on and get an expert to come take a look. Good lick

Answered 26th Jan 2012

Local patios and driveways

Member since 24 Jan 2012

post as a job on here and find a good local tradesman to have a look

Answered 26th Jan 2012


Member since 21 Nov 2011

no get back up there and find the leak its goota be somewhere ,then of course you will need to fix it so YES CALL A ROOFER lol

Answered 26th Jan 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Roofers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions