We’re hiring! Marketers, customer service and software developers.

Gas Work Question

Central heating for 3 bed house

never mind, posted in the wrong place!

2 Answers

Best Answer

You dont seem to be asking a question.Should this be in the "post a job" section?

Answered 17th Jan 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

Need a Gas Engineer?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find a quality, local tradesperson.

I think your question is meant to be a job post request, you need to revisit Mybuilder site and post the job. Remember any plumber will need to be gas safe registered.

Answered 17th Jan 2012

glenbury construction

Member since 16 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job