Bricklaying Question

Do i need a specialised builder to replace a flint wall?

Have a shed (12ft x 7ft approx) built of mainly Flint with brick pillars which is leaning and some of the mortar is crumbling. Am thinking of getting some quotes but am on a budget and didn't know if this was a specialised job and would cost a fortune

2 Answers

Best Answer

A stone mason or bricklayer is the trade you need.
Best to place this in the Post a Job section, and get a few quotes.

Answered 17th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

Yes you do need a specialist in this field...Ive undertaken flint work many times, you really need to post your job on here and get it done by someone whom knows what they are doing..its a craft and not a science like bricklaying..

Answered 18th Jan 2012

ABM plastering

Member since 21 Feb 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Bricklayers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions