Damp Proofing Question

Should my son in law be seeking a damp proofing specialist for repair on a damp extension wall, or another type of tradesman?

3 Answers


Answered 12th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

post the job on here and the relevant tradesmen will call you.but try to explain in more detail eg damp inside outside mid wall,bottom and so on.you dont have to take the first tradesman that turns up,just take his advise,take his card make a note on it and get back to the one you believe to be the best,hope this helps

Answered 12th Jan 2012

Building excellence

Member since 5 Jan 2012

he need to get someone to check where the damp is coming from

Answered 12th Jan 2012

a1 homeimprovement

Member since 28 Nov 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions