Kitchen Fitting Question

Can i source roller shutter doors for kitchen cabinets?

3 Answers

Best Answer

Although MFI have not been around for a while there is a company that was within the group and some of the MFI range fronts are still available, It depends on how old your kitchen is and if it was a design that wasa still current at the end of their trading.

Answered 12th Jan 2012

D.S.Lewis Building and Carpentry Contractors

Member since 21 Nov 2008

The product you're after is called a Tambour unit. You shouldn't have problems getting a 2nd hand or new unit. If you just need the roller door and kit, buy a 2nd hand one, the same size as yours and dispose of the cabinet.

Answered 14th Apr 2012

Forbes Carpentry

Member since 17 Mar 2009

they are designed for MFI by Schrieber they where only available for the 500 mm tall worktop full height unit and cost apx £120 to buy the slider kit which is only available on silver as far as I know. hope this helps

Answered 17th Jan 2012


Member since 18 Sep 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Kitchen Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions