Groundwork & Foundations Question

Need to have the expansion joint between our house and next doors re filled, is it a builder we need, and how easy is the job to do?

2 Answers

Best Answer

A general builder can do this, easy enough job, normally just apply a building mastic.

Answered 10th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

hi yes you will need a builder you are cutting your building in half and you need to put a silcon joint in place

Answered 10th Jan 2012


Member since 26 Jul 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Groundworkers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions