Kitchen Fitting Question

I need a building company who can refurb my kitchen from taking tiles off the walls, resiting pipework,plastering,decorating and fitting new kitchen. approx size 18x10ft

5 Answers

Best Answer

Hi my name is Greg I am a kitchen fitter, please contact me and we can take it from there, many thanks.

Answered 11th Jan 2012

Kitchen Installations

Member since 3 Jan 2012

Post this as a job.Local building companies will have all the trades (plumber,tiler.decorator etc) at their disposal.

Answered 10th Jan 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011

hi my name is martin from build it construction we are capable of doing your job from start to finish we are a small building company with 20 years experience and have people to cover all trades if you would like a quote please dont hesitate to contact us

Answered 10th Jan 2012

BuildIt Construction

Member since 4 Jan 2012

post the job in job section mate

Answered 10th Jan 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

Most kitchen fitter's will arrange all that for you as well.

Answered 10th Jan 2012

Rebel Carpenter

Member since 24 Sep 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Kitchen Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions