Handyman Question

What trade?

my bedroom window the black rubber seal at bottom is worn away and when it rains heavy water comes in the window, so I guess it needs replaced? not sure what trades man would do this as window doesn't need replaced or anything major like that

2 Answers

Best Answer

Handyman, window fitter, Glazer

Answered 9th Jan 2012

Rebel Carpenter

Member since 24 Sep 2008

A window fitter is the trade you need, simple job.

Answered 9th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Handymen who can help you with your project.

Search all questions