Extensions Question

Hi everyone,planning extension

it is a semi detach house,i am planning to do a double storey(3m x 6m) from the side of the house plus a single storey(4m x 8.5m) on the rear,i am looking for a quote for this which i am going to post in jobs,also how long will take .
also can anyone tell me what i should do first,apply the permission or drawing.
many thanks

2 Answers

Hi hui
get planning first, then building regs. once you have planning post your job.
Mike Cleverley

Answered 9th Jan 2012

Cleverley Builders

Member since 13 Jun 2008

hi hui my name is martin from build it construction when you do an extension and go for planning you have to get your drawings done first then you submit your plans and proffesional drawings to the council sounds like a good job to get your teeth stuck into keep us in mind, yours build it construction

Answered 9th Jan 2012

BuildIt Construction

Member since 4 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Extension Builders who can help you with your project.

Search all questions