Chimneys & Fireplaces Question

Have been told to get a consent form signed by neighbours to remove our chimney breast. where do i get this form from ?

2 Answers

Best Answer

its called a party wall agreement best get in touch with a solicitor

Answered 6th Jan 2012


Member since 7 Jun 2008

As substructure has said, you need party wall agreement.

Answered 6th Jan 2012


Member since 29 Oct 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Chimney & Fireplace Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions