Flooring Question

I need advice on who to contact to repair kitchen floor (under washing machine) where it has been leaking so washing machine can be replaced.

It's Christmas Eve

4 Answers

Best Answer

you need to be looking for a carpenter, Id be able to help depending on what area your from. But would be alot cheaper for you to use a local carpenter for the work hope this helps

Answered 25th Dec 2011

Skye Carpentry

Member since 19 Dec 2011

Place your request in the Post a Job section, under carpenter.

Answered 24th Dec 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

local Carpenter would be best

Answered 28th Dec 2011

Rebel Carpenter

Member since 24 Sep 2008

Prod the floor with a blunt instrument such as a screw driver. If the floor breaks up like crumbly cork then it needs to be replaced. If it is solid then there is no rot

Answered 27th Dec 2011

Creative Joinery Uk

Member since 23 Sep 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Flooring Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions