Ask a tradesman


Finding the rain how is it getting into the wall?

Unsure if it is a roofer. The dining room wall and around the kitchen window is becoming wet and damp patches appearing every time it rains. How the rain is getting into the dining room wall needs to be found. The kitchen window walls too. It is only happening when it rains. How do you find out how the rain is getting into the brick work when it rains?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Roofer

I think this needs a visual inspection by a roofing specialist. Is your house a single storey bungalow, by chance? It could be that your eaves membrane may require replacement. Without looking at the job, it's always tricky to determine the root cause.
I hope this helps?
Ian Hudson


Answered 9th Sep 2017

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories