Fencing Question

Can i bulging fence be repaired

Part of my neighbours fence is bulging and breaking into mine and looks quite messy - i guess it needs replacing by him as it is his responsibility. My question is - can it be repaired somehow from my side and pushed back as i don't really want him working in my property (I'm quite a private person and my youngest son really dislikes him as he was quite mean to him when he was younger .) Is it possible i could make it look better? Advice appreciated


1 Answer

It's always difficult when you don't have a good relationship with your neighbours but more-so when you have issues like this. Ideally you should approach him and if he is unwilling to take care of the problem you should at least ask his consent for you to do the works. You could of course prop the fence from your side or even put up an independent fence on your property if the neighbour is being really difficult. Hope this helped.

Answered 29th May 2017

Keaveney Construction

Member since 27 Jun 2016

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Fencers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions