Central Heating Question

Round radiator for windows


Where can I get round rad for semi circle windows?

5 Answers

Best Answer

Try here...


Answered 26th Nov 2011

Rebel Carpenter

Member since 24 Sep 2008

You mean a 'curved' radiator to fit your bay window or curved wall?

Try here:


Answered 27th Nov 2011

carl melady

Member since 1 Jun 2008

they generally dont make them as standard anymore , but there are some company who will form rads to make them curved.you will be best speaking to specialist rad firms about this,but it can be very exspensive

Answered 27th Nov 2011


Member since 20 Feb 2010

I dont know where in the country you are so just put radiator bending into a search engine and companys that do this will come up.

Answered 26th Nov 2011

kevin cassidy building contractors

Member since 16 Dec 2010

you have to have the radiator bent to shape at a fabricatrs approx £180.00 dependant on size

Hope this helps
The bathroom and heating co ltd

Answered 27th Nov 2011

The Bathroom & Heating Co Ltd

Member since 12 Nov 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Heating Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions