Conversions - General Question

What is the load bearing properties or stress resistance for 200mmx100mmx12mm rsj i section beam 4.2 m opening

2 Answers

You need to PAY for a structural engineer to carry out an inspection and give you a full report.

Answered 18th Nov 2011

m w building construction and property maintenance

Member since 28 Sep 2008

I second that comment. They are expensive but they make sure that you have the right universal beam for the job and more importantly that nothing is going to fall down and hurt anyone!!

Answered 20th Nov 2011

R.Hughes Building and Conservation Ltd

Member since 25 Feb 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Conversion Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions