Damp Proofing Question

What kind of tradesman do i hire to check the cause of a damp issue, preferably with a boroscope.

4 Answers

Best Answer

you do not say what yor damp issue is or what type of property it is,
dampness can be caused by an aray of differant issues until you find the source of the damp you can end up spending a fortune on differant remedys and still not solve it.
get a general builder round to check the house and try to locate the source of your dampness.

best wishes alex

Answered 18th Nov 2011

ADR Property Maintenance

Member since 1 Mar 2009

there are many damp proof specialists on the market but be careful some people pay out a fortune when all they have is circulation problems which causes black mould in certain areas

Answered 19th Nov 2011

John Hodgins Plastering & Renovation Services

Member since 17 Nov 2011

Off the top of my head,i would say a damp-proofing specialist.

Answered 18th Nov 2011

carl melady

Member since 1 Jun 2008

You can use a plumber or a damp proofing company and i would recommend a damp proofing company as its only damp as you say and be aware there will be a fee involved whom ever you have

Answered 19th Nov 2011


Member since 10 Oct 2007

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions