Kitchen Fitting Question

I need a kitchen extracter fan fitted, who do i need to contact

4 Answers

Best Answer

Hi Nainie
Electricians can usually fit extract fans in kichens they usually have a diamond tipped core drill to cut out for the vent and you need to have a registered domestic installer for the electrical side so thay can register the work for you with building control.
put the job up under electrical on my builder .
I hope this helps if it does click the like button

Answered 12th Nov 2011


Member since 9 Oct 2008

All good electricians will be able to supply and fit a kitchen extractor fan no problem.

Answered 12th Nov 2011

Electrical Safety Services

Member since 17 Oct 2011

An Electrician

Answered 12th Nov 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

An electrician should be able to do the whole job without a problem, Although you may need to get in a handyman to make good the walls depending on if you want to hide the wiring in the walls or not.

Answered 12th Nov 2011

Empire Renovation

Member since 28 Oct 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Kitchen Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions