Ask a tradesman

Bathroom Fitting

Separate thermostatic shower mixer and bath mixer tap but no pipes in the walls

Could someone please advise what type of shower mixer can be used if I do not want any pipes hidden in the walls.

Can shower panel/tower be fixed on the top of the bath?

2 Answers from MyBuilder Bathroom Fitters

Yes you will need a surface monted shower valve and should be thrmostatic if piping into a combi

Tony cassidy
The bathroom and heating co


Answered 31st Oct 2011

Copy and paste link below-


Answered 1st Nov 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories