Ask a tradesman
Loose gravel driveway - enhance options
hello, have a loose gravel of around 600 sq feet. would look for options to enhance it so okay for bicycle .
Google found resin bonding, honeycomb grid, ground grad, etc... would ask for the advice which to go..thanks.
2 Answers from MyBuilder Driveway Pavers
LAY A HARD SURFACE FOOT PATH FOR BIKE ( IE ) PAVING ,CONCRETE ,SLABS
Answered 3rd Jan 2017
Hi resin bonding would be ok only if you stone isn't more than 10m in size
I would recommend a separate bike path with either Indian sandstone paving or Tarmac.
Hope this is helpful. Regards george
Answered 2nd Sep 2017
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- Apart from brick, paving and loose stones/gravel what driveway surfacing options are there?
- cheapest driveway option - sand and cement mix or sand over gravel?
- Gravel driveway - where lawn was, it is now starting to grow back (plus lots of weeds)
- Calculating amount of gravel, membrane and gravel stabiliser for driveway