Ask a tradesman


Which tradesman?

I need my chimney and gable end pointed and repaired. I'm not sure if I should be looking for a roofer, a builder or a bricklayer. Can anyone help?

2 Answers from MyBuilder Roofers

Best Answer

I would suggest a Roofer. A bricklayer would be able to do such a job. However, a Roofer will come across this much more often. You cannot buy experience you need to have it.


Answered 22nd Jul 2016

I would agree with DCR and sons, many tradesman would claim to be skilled at cement work but a roofer is your best bet... unless you want to be making sugary tea all day...


Answered 16th Nov 2016

Post your job to find high quality tradespeople and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories