Ask a tradesperson

Demolition & Waste Clearance

Kitchen removal

Hi we would like somebody to remove an old kitchen from our house. Removal to include disconnecting water and oven and electrics. Removal of old appliances, kitchen cabinets and wall tiling and all waste removed from site. Do I need to post this job to kitchen fitters or to demolition and clearing tradesmen? Thanks

3 Answers from MyBuilder Demolition Specialists

Best Answer

It would be advisable that you employed a company who were Gas safe registered, NICEIC and hold waste carriers licences. It is best you post in Demolition & Clearance. But as important to employ someone who holds these accreditations within that category. Would be more than happy to provide you with a quote.


Answered 28th Jul 2016

As a kitchen fitter I would be more than willing to remove & dispose of the old kitchen before starting on the new installation. I would consider this to be fairly standard procedure & glad to offer this service in order to save my customers from the unnecessary hassle of dealing with a third party.


Answered 15th Jul 2016

It is advisable to only contact a registered waste carrier to dispose of your kitchin and someone who's experienced in kitchin rip outs. As to see their waste carriers license before to avoid your kitchin ending up in a country lane somewhere.


Answered 21st Sep 2018

Post your job to find high quality tradespeople and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories