Fascias, Soffits & Guttering Question

Review of guttering/drainage

We have recently moved into a Victorian Terrace. It has historically suffered from damp which we are dealing with, but I suspect the cause of the damp (at least in part) is the fact that a number of downpipes are discharging about a foot up the walls and so the external walls are wet. There are no drains for the downpipes to go into, they just discharge straight onto the pavement. I'm not sure where to start with this. Do we need a guttering company or a drainage expert??!

2 Answers

Best Answer

You would be better with a drainage expert to start with. After the drainage is sorted you would then contact a guttering company so they can run the down pipes into the drains.

Answered 13th Jul 2016


Member since 11 Jul 2016

Just need a gutter man no problem

Answered 2nd Jan 2017

PL Roofing Ltd

Member since 15 Sep 2014

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions