Ask a tradesman

Gas Work

Moving emergency control valve (ecv)

I am planning on extending my kitchen. the position of the present ECV will be very close to the planning extension works suggesting that "relocating it" might have to be considered. Is there any where I can get an indication of costs for moving the ECV?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Gas Engineer

Hi, yes the ecv is the property of the national grid, so you will have to ring them to move it for you, try this number Nationalgrid 0845 3666 758.


Answered 4th Jun 2016

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories