Ask a tradesman


What type of insulation for ceiling between two floors

Am getting an extended kitchen/diner's ceiling re-boarded. There was a wool/fiber type insulation in there when old ceiling was removed. Half of the ceiling is under a flat roof and other half under a room above.

What type of insulation should be used?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Insulation Installer

Glass wool would be sufficient u can get acoustic stuff too for under the bedroom its the same as the glass wool only a wee bit pricier and will help with privacy


Answered 2nd Jun 2016

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories