Ask a tradesperson

Landscape Gardening

Soakaway construction

I need to upgrade where the water from my roof/guttering goes, to incorporate a new soak away, as well as doing some paving and changing the level in one area of my garden, what type of tradesman do I need?

4 Answers from MyBuilder Landscape Gardeners

A good landscaping tradesman will be able to do all those jobs.


Answered 12th Apr 2016

The correct tradesman would be called a ground worker as he will know all about drainage.


Answered 13th Apr 2016

A good landscaper or paving expert. Would know about drainage.


Answered 16th Apr 2016

Any decent groundworker will have experience and tools to do this it is best to get a few estimates and see what each suggest it don't sound a major issue so shouldn't cost that much good luck with it


Answered 21st Apr 2016

Post your job to find high quality tradespeople and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories